To create and support environments of peace and security in situations of conflict or instability, post-conflict or transitional conditions, and for those affected by such circumstances.
Putting into effect the CSIPS mission statement can take many forms, from tackling the issues that lead to conflict to addressing delicate balances in post-conflict environments.
Indicative issues that fall within the scope of the CSIPS include:
- Conflict Prevention and Resolution
- Military and Non-military Intervention Strategy
- Rule of Law Establishment
- Refugee Law
- Constitution Construction
- Intra- and Inter-governmental dialogue
- Extremism De-Escalation
- Human Rights Compliance
- Post-conflict Peacebuilding